Are push ups good for teenagers?
Push ups are very good for teen agers as
- it is very good for strength, stamina and endurance in the body.
- This is best posture for strength of the core muscles and spine.
- Good for developing biceps and triceps, a focal point of teens nowadays.
- Makes entire body flexible , agile and strengthens our immune system.
- Good for abdominal muscles and therefore relieves one of abdominal problems like gas, acidity and constipation
- Also makes respiratory strong. Makes our lungs to breathe deep.
So lots of benefits. Enjoy your push ups and add something more to it like sit ups, crunches, lunges so as to exercise all the parts of the body.