Can I exercise only 3 consecutive days at the gym and rest the following days, then repeat the same routine and see good results?
Hi, Samy. Thanks for the A2A!
Sure you can do this! I constantly switch my workouts up based on my mood and goals for each month. Now there is a good way to do this and a bad way to do this.
Let's focus on the good side of this routine.
The setup would need to be similar to what I'm about to show you:
- Day 1: Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders/Neck): I super set these exercises at the minimum, for maximum efficiency. I love the body weight circuit I mix in.
- Day 2: Legs (Hamstrings/Quadriceps/Calves):
- Tip, don't sit too long before training legs or you'll lose power in your lifts.
- When doing leg press, put your legs as wide and high as you can. This works the hamstrings and feels much better when lifting.
- Day 3: Pull (Back/Biceps/Forearms): Always super setting these at the minimum. Squeeze at the top and elongate the muscle at the bottom. Go all the way down and all the way up. Focus on the lift, slow, controlled and powerful. Don't just swing your arms, lift with purpose, focus, and determination.
Rinse and repeat. You can choose to rest for the rest of the week if you choose.