Can we prevent aging?
- Aging cannot be stopped, but it can be significantly slowed down. We cannot change that our DNA ages and that mitochondria in our cells deteriorate. These are the cells' power plants. Also, the telomeres, which are the caps at the end of chromosomes get shorter as we age. When the telomeres are all used up, we die.
- We lose hormones as our hormone glands age, but here we can intervene. By replacing missing hormones like thyroid hormones, sex hormones, melatonin and vitamin D3 we can add about 10 to 15 years of life expectancy.
- If a person is human growth hormone deficient, we can replace what's missing and according to Dr. Hertoghe, an endocrinologist from Belgium this will add another 26.5 years. life extended by several decades.
- Of course I assumed that you don't smoke, that you eat a Mediterranean-type diet, exercise regularly and drink very minimal amounts of alcohol, if any. You can also take telomerase activators.
- Add to this organ transplants, if necessary, and stem cell therapy and you can add another 25 years of life expectancy.
- But no matter how we try to influence the math on aging in our favor, we will have limits because of cell mutations that cannot be reversed. At the end we will likely die of a heart attack, a stroke or cancer. But if this happens at the age of 120 or 130 you may not mind it as much.
More info: What are some mind-blowing facts about the biology of aging?
In order to improve strength, one must engage in "Progressive Resistance Training". This has been the case since Milo of Crotona trained for the Olympic wrestling competition back in ancient Greece by lifting a bull-calf as a young man and continuing to lift same as the bull (and he...) grew.According to the
Face glow is an result proper nourishment and care for your skin cells. They are the one that forms out the uppermost layer of your skin and if u need to glow then you need to make sure that your skin cells are active and healthy enough to be in a state to make your skin glow up.Just like