Does eating 800 calories a day make you lose weight?
Many people suffer from mono sufferings with their weight. But how much is your weight, it is not a matter of urgency, the point is that your weight according to the height is OK. Because e-recovery depends on the balance of the height and weight ratio. Height and weight ratio is called body-month-index (BMI). To know your BMI, put the following in an instant calculator.
Your weight (in kg)
BMI = ------------------------------------------------ ----
Height (meters at) x height (meters at)
(In straightforward terms, share your weight (kg) with your height (meter A) squares. If you do not know the height in the meter, remove it from the link-
Feet And Inches To Meters Calculator)
Combine this with the following charts:
If you are under BMI = 18.5 then you have "underweight" or less weight than required.
BMI = 18.5 to 24.9, you are entitled to normal weight.
BMI = 24.9 to 29.9, you are entitled to "overweight" or overweight.
BMI = More than 30 if you are "obus" or fat.
> Interactive talk- "Know your daily calorie demand"
Formula for women,
Daily calorie = [655+ (your weight in 9.6 x kg) + (1.8 x cm your height) - (4.7 x your age)] x "amount of effort"
Formula for men,
Daily Calorie = [66+ (Your weight in 13.7x kg) + (Your height at 5 x centimeter) - (6.8x your age)] x "The amount of hard work"
(If you do not know the height of the centimeter, get out of this link-
Feet And Inches To Centimeters Calculator)
Place the value of the chart below in the "amount of effort"
If you have to work hard = 1.2
Lighter (Light exercise or 1-3 days of sports a week) = 1.375
Medium working (Medium exercise or 3-5 days sports per week) = 1.55
Heavy labors (hard work or 6-7 days sports in a week) = 1.725
Too much toil (rickshaw puller or laborer's work) = 1.9
That is, if you are a man of 30 years of age, weighing 68kg and 5 ft 6 inches high and working hard,
Then your daily calorie = [66+ (13.7 x68) + (5x167.6) - (6.8x30) x "amount of effort"
= 2039.6 x "amount of effort"
= 2039.6 x 1.2
The third thing - to know how many calories will be eaten daily to reduce weight
If you eat less than 500 calories from your daily calorie demand (ie, if the man in the above example consumes less than 500 calories (1947.52 calories) from 2444.52 calories, your weight will be reduced by half a kilogram per week. And if you eat less than 1000 calories then your weight will reduce by 1 kg a week. But remember one thing that you do not eat at least 1200 calories a day, it is very harmful for the body. Explain it further, say your daily calorie demand is 1600. If you eat less than 500 calories, you have to eat 1100 calories, which is 1200 less. In this case you eat less than 500 calories less than 400 calories less. Then do not eat less than 1200 calories daily.
> Fourth thing - Make the diet charts
Many people want to know the diet chart for us. From the calculation of the above calculations, you can understand that there is no such thing as a common diet chart. It depends on the person's weight, age, height, link etc. If you understand the above discussions carefully, then at this time you know that you will have to eat a lot of calories a day to reduce weight. Our page has a photo album called "Weight Control and Calorie Chart" (ওজন নিয়ন্ত্রন ও ক্যালরি চার্ট), check out the first 13 pictures of the album, there are many caloric intake standards. You choose your favorite foods and make your own calorie chart.
Some Tips to Make Calorie Chart-
1. To eat a little bit after every two hours
2. Say a sample diet, place it at 8 o'clock ata bread, vegetables, eggs (week, day without menstruation and 2 days with yeast), color tea or green tea without milk and sugar. Put 10 o'clock in the morning tea and two biscuits (keep a low calorie biscuit, such as lexus). Khan fruit at 12 o'clock. Khan rice at 2 pm, with fish / meat and salad-talk yogurt salad. Khan tea and two biscuits at 4 pm. At 6 o'clock, a cup of milk without food. Eat dinner at 8 o'clock, with fish / meat, vegetables and salad-soup salad. No fruit in the 9th Khan See, I did not say anything. The reason for this is that you will take out the amount of calories you eat according to your weight loss. By looking at the calories you get from our "Weight Control and Calorie Chart" Album (ওজন নিয়ন্ত্রন ও ক্যালরি চার্ট), make your calorie current as you need your calorie chart.
3. Try to get 50% of your daily calorie intake from carbohydrate, 20% from protein and 30% fat.
4. Do not eat anything at least 2 hours before sleeping at night.
5. Pour potato, kachala, kachu and bean, mackerel, beans and carrots in vegetables.
6. In the fruit, leave aside the mangoes, ripe bamboo, ripe banana, date palms, tetula, pineapple, grapes, olives, ataf, guli, gab and ripe pulp.
7. Avoid frying water as far as possible.
8. Eat 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Maintain a diary. Write down what you play all day. Calculate the calorie count by the end of the day.
10. Measure weight at the same time each day. Just before going to sleep on the stomach or at night before going to bed. Due to the absence of stomach or empty, there is a different weight each time of day. So it can not be understood whether we lose weight.
11. Do not eat fish meat or vegetables fries. Eat curry juice.
12. Do not eat fish meat. Eat just pieces from the soda.