Does my dog know he is a dog?No.
My dog never knew she was a dog. She always considered herself a Homo sapien, that too, the most sophisticated woman.
- She sat on the sofa like humans. With her back rested and forelimbs on the armrest.
- When guests would visit our home ,she would jump onto the sofa and greet them with a warm hand-shake. Everybody adored her.
- Being an Indian girl, she loved spicy and sour food. She savoured different cuisines, ranging from Indian dishes to Chinese.
- She loved car rides. There too, she sat like humans and never took her face out of the window like other dogs. Most often, she would want to sit on the driving seat.
- She was smart. She had a huge vocabulary. She respected my mom and dad and considered myself her sibling.
- Little Red Riding Hood loved her red blanket during winters and insisted on sleeping in the same room as mommy.