Has anyone encountered a ghost in Mumbai?
If you have any intentions of encountering one follow the steps
- Google haunted place in mumbai
- Pick the scariest one
- Watch a horror movie then step 4
- Visit during new moon( amavasya to be specific)
- Spend the whole night alone
- If nothing happens pick the next one from the list .. continue till you experience one(they should be atleàst 1 ghost to entertain-cum- scare the shit outta you ... it's about their reputation)
- Share your story (please tag me... I'll be more than interested in listening to your story)
P.S.- Please don't pick Arey milk colony.. it's stupid. Although cops won't let you in the area post midnight 00.00 ... I once managed to stay back and it was all normal. But be careful with wild animals loitering around and adivasi kinda folks/thugs who can kill you for your belonging and spread ghost stories.
Another instance I'll like to share is - my area is guarded by the angels I believe. Starts with a graveyard and end near Hindu cemetery. Whenever I come home post midnight... a dog follows me till I reach home. In return I do feed him whenever I get the opportunity. Feel free to derive anything out of it.