How to improve my English writing skills
Tips to improve on your existent writing skills:-
- Become a "Grammar Nazi":-
- (High School English Grammar) is the finest book in grammar that I have ever come across in my life.
- Become a "Vocab Ninja":-
- Whenever you come across a new word, don't overlook it.
- Use the word frequently in my answers. For Example, "Flabbergast" as a synonym for "Amaze/astonish".
- Frequent usage impregnates the new found word in my mind.
- Listen to people with an amazing vocabulary. (The Newshour: With Arnab Goswami) Words such as, "hooliganism", "vandalism", "chauvinism" and "nuance" were cherry picked by me during one of his heated debating sessions.
- The book titled (Word Power Made Easy) teaches you new words systematically.
- This website ( Vocabulary.com.) also helped me learn new words through a thorough and step-by-step analysis.