How to lead happy life
- Circumstances (born in lower class or upper class) is not in our hands. But how we deal with it is surely in our hands.
- Get experience, switch companies, get a 7–8LPA package should be fairly easy in time. Start saving. Prepare thoroughly for MBA exam for 6 months. Get a good college, apply for loans. Complete MBA, get a big package job and finish off your loans. In addition to this, follow below points to get your mind clear of negative thoughts.
- Quit Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter and every other social media for a month and get rid of unnecessary comparison with every other person on this planet.
- Count 5 things that you should be grateful of like "I have parents, I am privileged enough to have 2 meals a day", etc. (Do this when you wake up and sleep) This is to generate the King of positive emotions : Gratitude.
- Go outside. Walk daily for 20 mins. Observe the nature, look at the kids playing and their grandparents smiling in a fulfilling way. See the little things that this universe is made of
- Do you have a hobby? Do you sing? Paint? Write? Dance? Run? Follow anyone of it and do it stubbornly. It will relax your mind after a not-so-great-day-at-work.
- Plan a social outing atleast once a month, be it a movie, a trek, a dinner, a sunset together... Anything! Life is made of memories.
- Meditate. This is to train your mind to think of nothing. To ignore the cloud of uncontrollable thoughts. This will help you think clearly when faced with uncontrollable circumstances.
- Join NGO. We think that we are the only ones with problems. Do it for 3 months somehow, weekends one. If you are able to enlighten a mind of an underprivileged child. Then your life is worth it.
- Make a role model. I have Bruce Lee. I follow his practical philosophies of Life.
Don't seek (happiness) or run away (from the hope of finding it). Let it go. It shall come to you when it is least expected.
Happy living !!!
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." Helen Keller.
Be kind in small ways. Let someone in into your lane while driving your car. Hold up the door or hold the elevator for a stranger. Not just because that you tend to get back what you give in some form. But for yourself too, these little things add up and make you feel better about yourself.
Be appreciative of other people. Replace the habit of spotting the things that annoy you about people with one where you make small or big positive observations about them. It could be their great sense of style when it comes to shoes, how they always make you laugh when you need it or simply that they are always on time. Be sure to tell them that.
Cut out or cut down on the most negative media influence in your life. It could be the news on TV, the newspaper, some magazine or type of music, type of books or blogs or websites. Replace that time and find new energy and inspiration from one or more positive sources like inspiring movies and books. Or uplifting music and people.
Let go of one thing from your past. Clinging on to an old conflict, argument or that you were wronged by someone can consume a lot of time, energy and space in your life. So to stop hurting yourself you have to accept that what is in your mind is in the past now. By accepting that it is in the past but also in there inside of you as a memory you can start to decrease the hold this memory has over you. By accepting that is there and that you need to let go to live your life fully now that memory will lose much of its power. And you can let go.
Take the smarter and higher road. Don't be someone the people can walk all over, set boundaries and say no when needed. But recognize that unnecessary conflicts just waste your time and energy. And that some people are so addicted to the drama and conflicts that you will never win or reach an understanding between the two of you. There are more fun and good things to spend time on in your life. So try to reach an understanding. But if it doesn't work then remove yourself from getting drawn into their conflicts and make the day better for both you and possibly them.
Appreciate yourself. It's OK and something that a lot of people don't do enough. Spend 5 minutes tonight with thinking about or writing down in journal the things you can appreciate about yourself and how far you have come. Do this enough times – try 30 days – to change how you view yourself on a more permanent level.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,
Do what is not "you". Try a new dish for lunch. Read a book or watch a movie that is not in your usual genre. Learn a little about a topic that is not something you are usually into. This is a great and fun way to find new perspectives in life, to grow and to expand your comfort zone just a little on a daily or weekly basis. Cultivating this habit also makes it easier to get out of your comfort zone when larger and "scarier" opportunities present themselves. THIS TRICK MAKES ME VERY HAPPY PERSONALLY. Good luck.
- Smile More-
The best way to be happy is to care less about others, or in other words just care about yourself.
The more you care about yourself, you will be leading a happier life.
Always remember it is YOU first.
You are beautiful.
Your smile is important.
Your dreams are important.
Your parents are important.
You love yourself. You don't need others to love you.
You do what you want. Feel free.
You listen to your heart.
Your decisions will always be wisest at the end.
Sometimes being selfish can make you happier than sacrifices!! Which will result eventually in the good of all!! :-)
You asked a very simple question which has a very difficult answer.
The question has infinite answers but anyone of them does not fit for everyone. If mathematics can ever be able to put an equation for it, it would be the greatest achievement of the history. There are no set parameters for it.
When we are born our needs are simple, our thoughts are simple, our happiness too is simple. We always have it beside us, we just need a cookie or a trip to zoo. We grow and the complexity of our happiness grows, actually we make it complex. We add parameters to it and with time we lose the simple happiness that can be achieved by a cookie and turn into a difficult commodity (yes we turn it into commodity because we try to achieve it through commodities). The rest of our lives we spend in a witch hunt for happiness that we abandoned willingly.
We then try to look towards people who we think are happy because they believe that they have replicated a part of their lost happiness through materialistic means which is actually far from truth. Inside out everyone is same.
Some people will say with meditation you can achieve happiness. You may or may not because meditation is a type of training and training bring discipline but not happiness.
A lot of people suggest social service can get you inner peace. Yes it does but only if you have desire for it because if you don't, you will at some point start looking for other means..
No one else can decide your happiness, other than you. They can only notice it growing inside you, making an assumption of its source. You have to step out, try new experiences, new challenges and search for your book of reminisce to figure out what makes you happy. Others can only make suggestions.
The word it self says
LOL IT FUCKS EVERY ONE ®Life
It is impossible to lead a 100% happy life,Even billionaires have some problems,but we Can try......
1> Unfollow your crush on social media.
3>Don't Compare your self with others.
4>Respect every one,you defenitly get it back.
5>Stop Expectations,Because Expectations is the Mother of Frustrstion.
6>Avoid over thinking about your Future.But set Goals work hard towards it.
7>Stop Gambling,You cannot become rich by gambling
8>Say no to drugs
9>Stay away from Negetive minds,be Sarcastic but not always.
10>Drink More water,less Alcohol
11>Try to get good grades,Or Specialize in any skill.
12>Give some time For yourself.
13>Spend time with kids.
14>Don't Expect Bribes,Earn money in a geniune way.
15>Trust God but not astrologer.
16>Always keep smile on your Face.
17>Learn to say this