How to increase protein intake day-by-day
According to your weight you require 1 gram protein per kg body weight..
If you weigh 65 kgs so you require 65grams of protein.
Now see your diet and count this in this manner:
- Cereals:every 30grms gives 3g of protein
- Pulses: Every 30grm 6g of protein
- Milk: 150ml gives 5 grams of protein
- Fresh fish : 100 grams gives 20grm
- Curd: 160 gm 5 grams of protein
- Nuts :30 grms 6 grm of protein
- Chicken: 50 grams =15 grams
- Egg: 50 grams= 6.6grams
- Mutton : 50 grams= 9 grams
- Paneer: 50 grams=7 grams
- Note : Vegetables , fruits ,oils don't provide protein
I just want to say that I've mentioned all the sources of protein and content so you start consuming after calculating accordingly.
Follow Sehat_taazgi@Instagram for more updates on general well being
I'm not a vet, but I would assume that they're throwing up bile and eating things they shouldn't (grass is normally fine, bark and sticks are not) because they either have some sort of deficiency, or they are sick.I seriously suggest that you take them to the vet. Your
Your positive thinking,Your smiling faceYour motto to enjoy lifeYour energy to start & finish workYour time to get up early without setting alarmYour good relation with people aroundYour practice to have nutritious meal thrice a dayYour enthusiasm toward your jobYour non disturbing sleep at nightYour good
I'm not an expert, but this is what worked for me, and may work for you too.CompeteI'm stupidly competitive. So, there is that need to be better than the next person. So if I'm just comfortable walking on the treadmill, or in the park for that matter, and