How to increase stamina for swimming? What should I include in my diet
Swimming/dancing is the best exercise for boys/girls.
After swimming, we feel extremely hungry .
1. All dry fruits are safe and anti-cancerous-to boost up immunity levels. A diet rich in fruits renders the best metabolism & stamina.
3. 2. They are rich in fibre, antioxidants, vitamins, energy, micro-nutrients, vitamins, calcium, etc.
4. 3. A big tree develops just from a small seed.
5. 4. Dry fruits are safer with no side effects than raw fruits. Why? Because, When they're under the hot sun, they shrink with absorbed omnipotent sun rays'/solar energy. Dry fruits hold latent energy; which gets released when soaked under water overnight. When you eat soaked seeds and drink water, you shall have lot of energy absorbed into the body.
6. All seasonal fruits.
7. Raithas, Salads, boiled vegetables.
8. "Exclude" cooked food, burgers, pizzas, noodles, Chowmein, [deep freeze & deep fried mutton, chicken red meat, beef, pork, grilled meat, etc.], salt, maida, sugar, pickles, processed food stuff, baking soda, chocolate, tea, coffee, colas made in India, Nutra Sweet with aspartame, etc. Frying, grilling, and broiling meats at very high temperatures causes chemicals to form that may increase cancer risk. alcohol, caffeine, chocolate, canned foods, cured or processed meats, aged cheeses, cultured dairy, MSG, and aspartame.
In Ur diet* U may include aloe vera juice, raw vegetables, green juices, raithas, salads, sprouted seeds, dry fruits, nuts,wheat grass powder, noni juice, black tea, green tea, water melon, papaya, yogurt, fish, brown rice, and use of pressure cooker to get food stuff steam boiled, etc.--and
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), part of the World Health Organization (WHO), said in a recent report that----- Exclude Refined White Flour , Refined sugar, Cured & Salt Refined Food, Hydrogenated oils, farmed fish, Soda drinks, Processed Meat, Microwave Popcorn, cooked food, burgers, pizzas, noodles, Chowmein, [deep freeze & deep fried mutton, chicken red meat, Genetically Modified foods, beef, pork, grilled meat, etc.], salt, baking soda, chocolate, French Fries, coffee, colas made in India, tea, Nutra Sweet with aspartame, etc. Frying, grilling, and broiling meats at very high temperatures cause carcinogenic chemicals to form that may increase cancer risk.