How to learn how to hack a website
See hacker is someone who seeks and exploits weaknesses in a computer system or computer network. Hence before answering this question I hope you know some basic stuffs needed for just understanding the computer system(since you cannot find vulnerability without knowing things) like programming and networking . If you know these things and now you want to categorize yourself as a website hacker , you should follow the following steps:
- First learn more languages like JS , HTML , CSS also called as front end languages and languages like PHP , Java , Python..etc called as back end languages for creating a website
- Well known web vulnerabilities - RFI, Directory Traversal, CSRF, SQL Injection
- Learn Cross-site Scripting (XSS)
- Try to write your own script , stop copying others
- Join some online hacking tutorial websites, Some of my favorite are as follows.
You may also find some more websites that organizes live online games on the following link :
You can also visit the following site:
Now to become a hacker you should have a habbit of reading books. So read some good books. For recommendations please see my answer on :
At last i would also like to tell you that knowing something is not enough. More important is to apply them. So enlighten your brain and use whatever you learn.
Good luck and Have Fun !