How to make pasta purely vegetarianIngredients
2 cups cooked pasta (penne, macaroni or fusilli)
1 onion, sliced
1 tbsp chopped celery
1/2 cup capsicum, sliced
1 cup boiled mixed vegetables
3/4 cup milk
3 cheese slices ( or 1/2 cup grated processed cheese)
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
1 tsp butter
salt and black pepper powder to taste
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the onion, celery and capsicum for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and cheese slices and bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot with toast or garlic bread.
- Approximately 1¼ cups of dried pasta will yield 2 cups of cooked pasta.
Four Cheese Pasta