How to manage mental stress during exams
- Start preparing as early as possible.
- Avoid rote learning as far as possible. If required to do so give yourself sufficient time
- At every point of time before and during examination, remember the paper is same for you as well as other candidates so do not panic or feel excessively confident.
- During the paper be level headed in your decision making.If you feel the paper is a difficult one give yourself short targets to achieve in small periods of time while writing the paper. If you feel it is easy follow the same approach none the less but increase the span of time for each of your targets this is to enable you to avoid bloopers which will build down your score.
- try to synchronise your body clock to optimize your performance during examination time
- Eat healthy
- Get sufficient sleep, if forced to compromise sleep do it with a plan. It should be designed so that time wastage can be cut out.
- If you feel previous paper is gone very well or badly do not dwell on it. Start focussing on the very next paper.
- Your goal is to give your best bothering about future results which have not been released is a surefire way to degrade performance.
Depending on Brisk walking alone for weight loss is not the best way to lose weight!But you still can lose weight if you have a caloric deficit diet which includes high protein food items!In rough figues, brisk walking for around 30 minutes generally burns 150 calories. For losing weight, you need to
What you're asking for is called the Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) or Basal metabolic rate. There are different things that contribute to your resting metabolic rate- which is basically the number of calories you'd burn if you lay in bed all day. Those factors- like for example NEAT (non-exercise associated thermogenesis, or, for those who don't speak
You are not a heavy lifter so you won't have any problems. First of all, no sweet, no spice, no butter type food, no fat, no salt and low carb high protein diet. No sweet means not even fructose. No