How to cope with loneliness as an expat
I have lived in the Philippines since 2006. This has to be the friendliest country with a happy population.
I have never felt lonely here because the Filipino people are social, they also want to include others who are by themselves.
- If I were to be lonely, then there are options to get to meet and be social.
Clubs (just look on facebook). I recently joined Paragliding Philippines.
- Local Churches
- Each town has a department of tourism
- Many towns offer FREE classes. Meet your classmates.
- Create a Facebook account and let people know you want to hang-out (the Philippines is the #1 country for using facebook).
- Follow my blog (see below)
I hope this helps so people can be cured of their loneliness in the Philippines
I wish you Success in all you do.
International Business Management & Marketing Expert