How humans are different from animals?
Basically we humans are also animals. We are just the most advanced creatures on the planet. I will try to put some points for the differentiation between animals and humans.
- We heve been gifted with high level of intelligence whereas animals are not.
- Our posture is vertical while it is horizontal in animals.
- Animals have accessory body parts such as tail, horn, hoofs, etc. Humans don't have this.
- We can speak they can't.
- Our nervous system is highly developed so we can think, analyse, decide, express in more clear and distinct way compared to animals.
- Animals follow the laws of nature 100%. They never harm the mother earth. We humans do exactly opposite.
- Animals do not have strong relationships like we have. Relation instincts like mother, father, son, daughter, sister, etc are very weak in animals.
- They live for food and sex and do not carry any special purpose in life.
- There is tremendous variety amongst the species of animals however all humans belong to the same species.
- Lastly, their love is unconditional while our whole life is with conditions.