How long does each planet take to rotate around the sun in earth years?
According to Orbital period - Wikipedia, each planet takes the following time to orbit once around the sun:
Mercury: 0.240846 years
Venus: 0.615 years
Mars: 1.881 years
Jupiter: 11.86 years
Saturn: 29.46 years
Uranus: 84.01 years
Neptune: 164.8 years
Pluto (it's not a planet anymore, but still...): 248.1 years
Since someone already answered the question you MEANT to ask (revolve around the sun), I'll answer the rotation question for fun.
- Mercury takes 58 days, 15h hours, and 30 minutes to rotate.
- Venus takes 116 days, 18 hours, and 0 minutes to rotate (which is funny because it takes about 225 days to go around the sun (revolve) ... which means it's year is somewhere in the ball park of 1.9ish venus days long.)
- Earth takes 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4 seconds to rotate
- Mars takes 1 day and 37 minutes to rotate
- Ceres takes 9 hours and 4 minutes
- Jupiter takes 9 hours and 56 minutes to rotate
- Saturn takes 10 hours and 42 minutes to rotate
- Uranus takes 17 hours and 14 minutes to rotate
- Neptune takes 16 hours and 6 minutes to rotate
- Pluto takes 6 days, 9 hours, 21 minutes, and 36 seconds to rotate
Have you ever seen this website: