Is mathematics good for your brain? Which parts?
Mathematics is definitely good for my brain. I would argue that maths is good for all brains on many different levels:
- Avoid being ripped off in everyday life: how do you know you've been given the right change?
- Counting is pretty useful these days.
- Telling the time and doing basic time calculations in order to successfully attend meetings for business or pleasure.
- Abstract reasoning of all sorts.
- Rigorous reasoning of all sorts.
- Axiomatic analysis.
- Foundations of Logic.
and so on.
Which parts may be either:
- Primarily the Cerebral Cortex, if you mean physical parts of the brain; or
- All parts, if you mean sub-areas of maths, although IMHO you can leave out lies, damn lies, and statistics which have a tendency to corrupt the brain!
No..... there simple enough?Seriously though, on what specific grounds? Disliking a President isn't sufficient grounds to justify impeachment. He must be guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors. So far we've had a near 2 year period of accusations and investigations and nothing of substance. What's shocking is how many people seem
Genes have a major affect on your height and age is also a important factor.REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO DO THEM AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP because our body elongates overnight. These exercises worked for me,here are they:Bar hanging :Find a pipe or something you can hang from, it
There are 2 main areas you can work on. You need to get a proper saddle, and to wear the right clothes.A saddle is similar to a shoe. It needs to fit properly and have the right amount of padding. The saddle must be large enough