Were the aliens made by our God?
Only human beings were made in God Image
IF there was an life on other planets, they would have to evolve faster than us, And IF God made other civilization on habitable planet(not moon) then they would been already sharing their presence in the Galaxy, This means with capacities to travel at cosmic distances, the bible do not mentions that there is other life in the Universe, the Bible represents only history of humanity, This means that God had only created human beings, Perhaps on this time we are only life, hopefully future humans will develop several tech
with capabilities to find life....
Only we humans are created by GOD Billions of years ago
The Bible do not mentions any action of God forming other life with advanced technology.
Earth was only planet made by god to have habitable object, And all of the gases needed to sustain human life, and of course for its species as well. -.-
Aliens do no exist. HOWEVER-ALIEN ENCOUNTERS ARE REAL. Why? Because it's actually fallen angels and demons doing it.
There is no life on other planets (the Bible says that at the end of time, the stars will fall from the sky, and then everything will roll up like a scroll. This could not happen if there was life on other planets. The Bible also never mentions life on any other planets. And only humans were created in God's image. So there you have it. There is no other life outside of earth.)
All the creepy "alien" encounters that people have? Those are encounters with demons. Demons are just using the convenient excuse of "aliens".
Any advanced technology is just the government. They skim the best stuff for themselves, and they keep the big advances from the public. They couldn't have us stopping our dependancy on them by allowing helpful technology to reach us.
One of the Christian creeds puts it that God is the creator of all that is, seen and unseen,
There are various ways to unpack that phrase, but i have to hold it that certainly if "aliens" exist, then they are part of that "all that is" So yes, God will have made them.
And if they exist, but we never find out about it more than our guesses, then they would still come in that clause "things seen and things unseen"
We don't have to know about it for it to be a thing made by God. He is the only source of reality there is.
Were the aliens made by our God?
You might want to read the Urantia Book. It talks about HOW MANY humans and HOW MANY planets there are:
There are seven superuniverses in the grand universe, and they are constituted approximately as follows:
1. The System. The basic unit of the supergovernment consists of about one thousand inhabited or inhabitable worlds. Blazing suns, cold worlds, planets too near the hot suns, and other spheres not suitable for creature habitation are not included in this group. These one thousand worlds adapted to support life are called a system, but in the younger systems only a comparatively small number of these worlds may be inhabited. Each inhabited planet is presided over by a Planetary Prince, and each local system has an architectural sphere as its headquarters and is ruled by a System Sovereign.
2. The Constellation. One hundred systems (about 100,000 inhabitable planets) make up a constellation. Each constellation has an architectural headquarters sphere and is presided over by three Vorondadek Sons, the Most Highs. Each constellation also has a Faithful of Days in observation, an ambassador of the Paradise Trinity.
3. The Local Universe. One hundred constellations (about 10,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a local universe. Each local universe has a magnificent architectural headquarters world and is ruled by one of the co-ordinate Creator Sons of God of the order of Michael. Each universe is blessed by the presence of a Union of Days, a representative of the Paradise Trinity.
4. The Minor Sector. One hundred local universes (about 1,000,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a minor sector of the superuniverse government; it has a wonderful headquarters world, wherefrom its rulers, the Recents of Days, administer the affairs of the minor sector. There are three Recents of Days, Supreme Trinity Personalities, on each minor sector headquarters.
5. The Major Sector. One hundred minor sectors (about 100,000,000,000 inhabitable worlds) make one major sector. Each major sector is provided with a superb headquarters and is presided over by three Perfections of Days, Supreme Trinity Personalities.
6. The Superuniverse. Ten major sectors (about 1,000,000,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a superuniverse. Each superuniverse is provided with an enormous and glorious headquarters world and is ruled by three Ancients of Days.
7. The Grand Universe. Seven superuniverses make up the present organized grand universe, consisting of approximately seven trillion inhabitable worlds plus the architectural spheres and the one billion inhabited spheres of Havona. The superuniverses are ruled and administered indirectly and reflectively from Paradise by the Seven Master Spirits. The billion worlds of Havona are directly administered by the Eternals of Days, one such Supreme Trinity Personality presiding over each of these perfect spheres.
Excluding the Paradise-Havona spheres, the plan of universe organization provides for the following units:
Superuniverses. . . . . . . . . . . . 7
Major sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . . 70
Minor sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . 7,000
Local universes . . . . . . . . . 700,000
Constellations . . . . . . . . .70,000,000
Local systems. . . . . . . . 7,000,000,000
Inhabitable planets . . 7,000,000,000,000
Each of the seven superuniverses is constituted, approximately, as follows:
One system embraces, approximately. . . . . . . . . . . . . 1,000 worlds
One constellation (100 systems) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .100,000 worlds
One universe (100 constellations) . . . . . . . . . . . 10,000,000 worlds
One minor sector (100 universes) . . . . . . . . . 1,000,000,000 worlds
One major sector (100 minor sectors) . . . . 100,000,000,000 worlds
One superuniverse (10 major sectors) . . .1,000,000,000,000 worlds
All such estimates are approximations at best, for new systems are constantly evolving while other organizations are temporarily passing out of material existence. 
And yes, there is only ONE God. Although the Urantia Book makes that rather complex. Not sure I buy it all.