What 12 things you probably don't know about Africa?
Actually, I don't know too many things about Africa, I never visited Africa as well and I don't have any friend from Africa. Rather than Djembe, the African percussion and the culture show about it, I rarely know anything else. I know Djembe because I love to play any percussion, and that is one of the most interesting percussion. So let me list the 12 things I don't know;
- The most attractive culture from Africa
- The most beautiful places in Africa
- The climate in general
- Native beliefs
- Native wisdoms
- The most attractive foods and drinks
- The safest country in Africa
- The genetic history in the perspective of native people of Africa
- The voodoo
- African shamanic healing
- The famous legends / myths from native Africans
- The general perspective of native African about the world today
If I don't them, I can't tell you. However, if I had to guess.....
- cheese on tap
- Lions are vegans, all the killing is for the cameras.
- Cheeto trees
- Underground river of beer
- Aging backwards
- Everyone has tails
- People can regrow limbs
- 9 lives for everyone
- Everyone hangs upside down to sleep
- Men are the fairer gender.
- Shit fight Sunday's
- Flying carpets for transportation
Just about any of it.