What are some simple but Useful Technology Hacks?
I would feel these are simple but useful technology tips or hacks.
- Use SearchEverything from VoidTools to search any file in windows very fast in milli seconds which windows can't do it even after indexing.
- Use EyeLeo to prevent your eye strain at work.
- Create a FTP Server in your phone with ES File Explorer app to copy files via Wi-Fi from your phone to PC or vice-versa with few steps.
- Start charging battery if it drops below 20% and continue till 100%. Use wireless headphones via Bluetooth to talk when the phone is in charging if really necessary.
- Play a hidden game in android by tapping multiple times on the android version screen.
- Mute whatsapp group notifications which you feel disturbing you from the group settings.
- Use PDF24 or PrimoPDF to create PDF from anywhere and from anytime instantly by drap and drop - Edit pdf files - merge or split pdf or print anything to PDF.
- Windows 10 settings - change settings at multiple places as "Metered Connection" to reduce your windows internet usage.
- Calculate any numbers (2+8*6) or convert currencies (1 usd in inr) or convert 1 inch to cm etc., on the fly in the Chrome address bar itself.
- If any website is not shown properly, add it to Compatibility view settings in the IE menu.
Some may not be relevant to this question but i thought it is simple hacks to use which can simplify our life...