What are the best iPhone applications for programmers?
There's quite a lot of them, but you should definitely check out:
- Prompt 2 - SSH and TELNET client.
- Pythonista for iOS - creating interactive experiments and prototypes using multi-touch, animations, and sound; learning Python
- Textastic - Text, Code, and Markup Editor with Syntax Highlighting - FTP, SFTP, Dropbox - for iPad - text, code and markup editor. It supports syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages.
- Working Copy, Git on iOS - Access Git repositories on the go. Clone, edit, commit and push while taking advantage of iOS 8 advancements allowing other apps to also access repositories.
- https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/ - Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
- http://www.httpwatch.com/support/ - sniffer for monitoring and optimizing web pages. It shows cookies, headers, content, query strings, POST values and low-level request/response streams for HTTP and HTTPS.
- http://www.codecademy.com/ - Learn how to build amazing things online by programming for free
- http://dillonbuchanan.com/CodeHub/ - the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device.
- https://www.codeschool.com/ - learn code through entertaining content.
- https://www.pingdom.com/ - view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring.
- http://analytiksapp.com/ - Google Analytics app for iPhone
- http://bracketmobile.com/ - A developer quick reference for HTML, CSS, PHP and Python. Bracket has trimmed down dense developer documentation to allow you to easily brush up on specs and standards.
- http://doublerew.net/en/app/ios/utility-network/ - Network utility is an application which helps in checking the user, their own website domain server status, that it is perfectly working