What are the best qualities of the human race?
- Feeling of compassion towards our fellow beings.
- Spread smiles and laugh out loud.
- Experience different cultures and religions and embrace them all.
- Invent or discover new and amazing things.
- Intelligence, a major quality that makes us land on top of any other living being on earth.
- Ability to take care of not only fellow human beings but animals as well.
- The vast amount of languages that the human race has come up with in different parts of the world.
- The language of music and dance that connects us all irrespective of any physical barriers.
These are some of the best qualities that I can think of at present but I am sure there will be lot more :)
Life hacks are shortcuts. Why go the long route to a destination when you can gogogo and get there in less time... for less money... and less effort. Going to argue that we need to stop and smell the roses?
Do people learn better looking at the teacher or do people learn better when listening to the teacher?Classroom education gives an opportunity for the students to interact with the teacher and ask queries and get their doubts clarified immediately . But , real time interaction is
From what i understand, cats rather think of us as their weird ugly second-removed slow cousin.E.g. We are family, although looking different. They certainly can love us, but in general think we a very slow, especially in departments as hunting (they bring us dead animals to teach us to hunt) body language