What are the best reference books for class 9 cbse?
it seems you are quite excited for the new session and you should be. : )
so here are some list of books which are quite popular and good too.
- NCERT is enough for securing full marks
- arihant all in one is also good. it has nice summary,questions and all you need for exams
- xamidea was the last moment savior most of the time. it has concise summary and point wise answers which are easy to remember
- NCERT first ,then others.Also try ncert exemplar(available at ncert website)
- RD sharma is the most preferred by teachers .lots of questions,practice,practice and practice(i generally solved all examples & frankly speaking its boring solving same type questions in the exercise :) but you should)
- arihant all in one, xamidea,together with are optional but questions for exams generally from ncert and these.
- S CHAND BOOKS; lakhmir and manjit kaur is quite informative and you build your concepts stronger.(it is theory book)
- arihant all in one has question and answer which are useful,nicely explained and praticals(dont forget it)you could also prefer together with
- NCERT books are 3 types : one for literature ,one for writing section,artcles,stories,etc(MCB) and a workbook for grammar.Also a novel.
- all in one,xamidea,together with,etc anything you want(i dont find it necessary though)
- NCERT book and a grammar book is all you need
- for question answers can get fullmarks, golden guide,etc