What are the good online tutorials and books to learn Android development?
If you have no experience with any programming language, the first thing you'll need to do is learn Java. Here are some websites to help you do that:
- Vogella Java Tutorials - An awesome series of step-by-step tutorials for Java. I like Vogella because it lets you go at your own pace and because the tutorials are simple and easy to follow, even if you have no background in coding.
- Stack Overflow - A fantastic site for developer Q&A. Pretty much a mandatory resource for any developer, it's a great tool for getting expert help debugging code you've written. (StackOverflow is a good resource for learning Android, too!)
- thenewboston Java Video Tutorials - One of my absolute favorite resources for helping beginners learn Java. A collection of 87 short video tutorials that will get you familiar with basic Java (they also have hundreds of videos about other programming languages if you're interested!)
- Trail: Learning the Java Language - Official tutorials from Oracle to help beginners get to know and understand Java. An indispensable resource for new developers.
- Intro to Programming Course In Java - Udacity - A Udacity course for absolute beginners to Java. I haven't used it myself, but I've heard that it's very good.
3 things that I think are your best bet that I used during my time as a student who was dealing with health issues that forced me to prepare all my own food.1. Fall In Love with / Gift yourself a decent Blender You can
I have every confidence your daughter will figure this out herself, as she sees the reality of teen motherhood unfold before her.When I was a child, we had this very fun aunt, that all the kids in the family loved to spend time with. She gave us treats, played card games with us, had long
People go to work every day, but don't expect to be injured. Rather, they expect their employer to provide a safe work environment and to ensure protection from job hazards. It certainly isn't unrealistic. You have a right to a safe and healthful work environment. But employers are not