What diet and exercises are needed in order to build abs?
Even as much as it is possible to achieve an awesome, rippled abs with your diet and exercises, I need to also let you know that the number of abs packs you get is absolutely independent on your workout or diets; it's simply the work of your natural makeup __ Genetics. It's your genetic makeup that determines if you are going to be parking on 4-packs, 6-packs, or 8-packs but you can, however, with a proper diet and exercise focused on this particular part of the body, get your abs revealed and become more visible.
Since everyone has some amounts of abs packed into their abdominal, what you need to do is to look for a way of burning those fats to get the muscles underneath revealed. You have been giving some few exercises you could do to tone up your rectus abdominis muscles, let me just help you further by given a diet plan to help your goal. You will need to:
- Take low to moderate carbs with high protein diet
- Less sodium intake and no junk foods
- Eat green vegetables as much as you can to boost your metabolism
- Green tea works wonder for the metabolism rate
- Drink lots of water and sleep well enough