What do you do when you are frustrated?
- We get frustrated when things don't shape up as per our Expectations / when people don't behave as per our Expectations.
- So the root cause of Frustration is centered around our Expectations.
- But in this materialistic world can we live without expectations? Yes, we can
- Its very Difficult. But it can be practised by changing our Belief System.
- "Everyone acts as per his / her interests. In the process if it hurts me, then he/she did not intend it"
- "We are not the centre of everything. We am incidental. In fact earth itself is a wobbly planet around a weak star, in an insignificant part of the Milky way, which is among the millions of Galaxies. Truly I am insignificant".
- We see lot of people sincerely making ALL EFFORTS & ALL INPUTS but still do not Succeeed. We also see quite a few people who achieve GREAT Success with not much EFFORT. There must be a hidden INPUT.
- Surely there MUST be some unseen Force or unseen Input when new borns are born with disabilities.
- We have seen Cruel people living comfortably. We have also seen very simple & good people die slowly & burdening themselves & everyone else. Surely there must be an unseen Force.
- Yes, this Major Unseen Input is The Law of Balance / Karma. There is no escaping from this Input. As we Sow so we reap.
- So next time we feel frustrated be happy that some of our past misdeeds are getting Nullified.
- Take Care.
Dr Charles Eugster was the worlds fittest 97-year old. As a Masters athlete, he won over 40 gold medals and possessed several world records, competing in both sprinting, rowing and bodybuilding.Why did he do all this? Well:
For me, weight loss is simply calories in and calories out. However, there are some medical conditions that may prevent the correct utilization of calories within the body that may cause weight issues. If you suffer from this condition, it will be best that you consult with a
It depends on how you take your coffee. Coffee with milk and/or sugar will affect the fast. Milk proteins and sugar need to be digested, and the sugar will also affect blood glucose levels. Coffee without milk or sugar will have a much lesser effect on the body. The key is to