What is the best supplement to take for gaining lean muscle?
Muscle building does not happen only with supplementation.There are other important factors that affect muscle hypertrophy.
For Muscle growth:
- You will need a workout routine ( you have to workout)
- Good nutrition plan ( you have to get enough calories to build muscles)
- Rest and sleep (this helps to recover your muscle; muscle building process happen while you recover)
- Supplements (to fill the nutrition gap )
You can take supplements
- As a pre workout drink (caffeine, creatine)
- As a post workout drink ( whey, creatine)
For Lean muscle:
- Supplements does not have an important role in building lean muscle ( if you follow the above steps your muscles will grow).
- You have to control the calories you take in (excess calories you take will be stored as fat- you have to avoid that).
Still looking for supplements? You can take supplements that boost your metabolism. Try these:
❏ 7-Keto DHEA
These supplements are listed in the supplement checklist. I have created a supplement checklist that reviews 82 supplements, and arranged on the basis of results.
The checklist will help to identify those supplements that works.
If you want a copy of that PDF; Download it here