What is the best time to visit India and which city should I visit?
In India you can plan your trip from month of October to July, or in between any of these months because these months are best at that time and best weather conditions is also available to visit at any tourist spots. So Here i have listed some tourist spots which you should visit:-
- State of Beach's, Goa:- Goa is bounded with the Arabian Sea. Famous beaches named as Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach and Calangute are most visited the place by visitors for night parties.
- Macleodganj, Himachal Pradesh:- It is hill station near Dharamshala, it is popular for its amidst majestic hills and the stunning landscapes in the entire state of Himachal Pradesh which attracts a lot of peoples throughout the year.
- Andaman & Nicobar:- Scuba dividing is very popular activity in Andaman. Havelock island is an ideal diving destination for everyone who experienced diving here.
- Ghats in Banaras:- One of the most visited ghat in Banaras is Dasashwamedh Ghat. This ghat is religious spot and it is famous for its beautiful evening Aarti, thousands of people visit it every day.
- Mumbai:- Marine Drive is popularly known as the "Queen's Necklace" is like a jewel embellish the beauty of the sea. It is the best place to watch the sunset in Mumbai.
So, If looking for budget travel then book your air tickets with Tripbeam which offers cheap fight tickets to India from USA and Canada. Don't wait , just plan and grab your cheap air ticket Today.
India is most beautiful country here you can visit any time here is lots of amazing place for your vacation like
Planning travel to India then October to March is the best time to visit. As India is such a large country you'll find the best time to visit varies from region to region with mild winters and roasting summers occurring thanks, in part, to the natural barrier of the Himalayas. In general, India succumbs to a summer season, winter season and monsoon season so read more to find the best time to go.
You ask a very difficult question, because no matter when you come there is always one or more places which will suit you.
So if you're coming in Winters, you can try these:
- Rann of Kutch in Gujarat
- North East (a couple or more of the seven sisters)
- Madhya Pradesh (heart of India)
- Rajasthan (Try Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Udaipur)
- Goa (weather is very pleasant but also season time, so expect crowds)
If you're coming in Summers try:
- Ladakh or Spiti (post May)
Monsoons (June - September)
- Western Maharashtra
- Karnataka (waterfalls, forests)
There is a lot you can do year round in India, but a lot of them will be road trips so that means you also need to be able to find road trips near you. So give it a shot. Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore are good airports for you to land and then plan your road trips
The best time to visit india is in winter season( November to March)
Here are the best places to visit in India :-
Goa has to be the amongst the first few places to visit in India in your twenties. Young and energetic! Amazing nightlife, variety of booze, beach shacks and dirt cheap prices .Goa has everything to make a trip memorable. Beaches like Vagator, Calangute, Anjuna, Colva, & Benaulim, Fort Aguada, Church of Mae De Deus, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Temple of Bodgeshwar, Dudhsagar Waterfalls, St Xavier's Church, Grand Island (for watersports), are the best attractions there.