What makes life complete?
My Master Babuji Maharaj used to say "Life in life is real life " and it took me 23 years to understand the meaning of sentence . If you have no love ,happiness , bliss , energy enthusiasm , purity , then what is the meaning of life ? So until and unless these attributes develop in life , you will not feel completeness in life .
It is indeed you and your written down specific and crystal clear goals which makes life complete .
Watch Brain Tracy's ‘ 12 steps to goal setting ‘plus many of his video clippings on YouTube and you will understand what and how to make life complete .
For more information as to how to do it scientifically follow my answers , visit my blog and get back to me in 72 hours as to what and how you are taking steps into making your life complete on http://quora.com
Have Fun !
From : India's Most Admired Mind Mapper in Medical Education .
There are many small moments which complete our life. Below are some of them.
1. When our mother take care of us when we are sick
2. When child says to his/her parents that you are the ones that matter to me the most in the world.
3. When you hear "I love you" sentence from your spouse/GF.
4. When you get promotion at work.
5. When you buy home from own money.
6. When your children make you proud.
7. That feeling when you are having dinner in five star hotel but you don't think for a second that how much bill I'll have to pay.
Life is not about everything but something.if that something is your whole world your life will be complete.
Give a purpose to your life and set the direction of how you want to live.
Set your goals and dreams and after that you need to take action to fulfill them.
Never regret of your past,live your present and plan for your future.
Enjoy every moment of your life instead of capturing .
Follow and practice any of the ideology for lifetime and life will find it's goal...
- Serving the society
- Nritya (dance)
- ....................( fill your own)
Nibbana (Pali) is cessation of ego and desire (mentioned as cessation of anger and hatred in some books). How should one go about doing it? According to Buddhist tradition, Buddha's last words were -
Be lamps unto yourself as all of you must work out your own liberation