When I get to my 40s, what are some things I would regret doing in my 20s?
- If you want to fail in life, pick the wrong partner and marry them. Think hard before you legally commit.
See beyond looks. Marry someone who is also your best friend. Marry someone you would hire to be on your team at work.
A bad marriage will suck the will to live out of you so you won't have the energy for a career or much else.
- Credit card debt is the fastest way to financial ruin. Get one emergency credit card and pay it off every month. Even if you have to take dog walker shifts after your job, pay it off.
- Spend less than you earn.
- Keep student loans low. Stay away from private universities, unless they are top tier and will almost guarantee you a career and a network for life.
- Get your degrees before you have kids. Sure, it's possible after, but a hell of a lot harder.
- Maintain a professional network. Keep in touch with key people.
- Travel. It's good fun to stay in youth hostels and travel on the cheap while in your 20's. In your 40's.. not so much.
- An infection from a tooth can kill you. Dental procedures are expensive. Take care of your teeth. Floss. Get an electric toothbrush.
- Set specific goals and write them down. Compete with yourself to become a little bit (1%) better every single day.
- Take care of your body. Develop exercise habits. A habit that made you 15 pounds overweight at 20, can develop into morbid obesity by 40.
- Habits compound, the good, the bad and the ugly.
You can reprogram yourself to become a completely different person in a couple year's time just by adjusting the smallest of habits at the micro level.
Well, this one is endless.The endocrine system works best with a balanced life - 1. One must eat a balanced diet (ref Old and New Food Pyramid with Pictures), eat regularly, avoid too much of fasting &
Describing all the symptoms of OCD might be a bit difficult simply because obsessions can vary widely between different people, meaning there are a lot of things people can do to deal with their anxiety-related thoughts. Generally speaking though, OCD symptoms can be described as having a
Every activity you perform can be considered educational, in that it will cause neural links to form in your brain.So, the question as asked is too vague to answer with anything other than an unqualified