Which is the coolest place in Kerala?
God's Own Country, Kerala has some extremely beautiful tourist destinations to hold the attention of global tourists. There are hill-stations, backwaters, commercial cities, hamlets, and much more to explore. Rich culture and heritage of Kerala also attract nature lovers from all over the world. Once you set foot in the beautiful paradise, all other things seem inconsequential. Most of the metro cities pale in comparison of Kerala in terms of beauty. Apt for family vacations, romantic getaways, and honeymoon, it has a bounty of beauty and engaging activities. And here are the places to visit in Kerala, that must be a part of your travel plan.
While you may be wondering about where all to head in the charming land of Kerala, getting to know about a few best ones is surely helpful before visiting. So, scroll down to know what all awaits you here:
- Alleppey – The backwater hot spot
- Munnar – Perfect for a romantic honeymoon
- Kumarakom – One of the most tranquil places
- Wayanad – The land of heavenly trails
- Thekkady – For the love of wildlife
- Kovalam – For some beach fun
- Vagamon – Solitude guaranteed!
- Bekal – Nothing less than heaven on Earth!
- Kozhikode – For authentic Malabar cuisine
- Varkala – One of Kerala's most scenic seasides
- Kannur – The picture-perfect coastal town
- Kasargod – A coastal paradise in Kerala
- Kizhunna Beach – For complete solace
- Idukki – The true gem of Kerala
- Munroe Island – For an exciting canal cruise
- Kavvayi Backwaters – The stunning backwater landscape
- Kuttanad – Rice bowl of Kerala
- Thrissur – Experience rich cultural heritage
- Palakkad – A nature's delight
- Malappuram – Vedic learning and Islamic Philosophy Centre
- Poovar – The tropical stay paradise
- Ponmudi – The Golden Peak
- Guruvayur – A spiritual spot
It's very confusing to choose between these places but I'd like to cut down to 4 places from these list of tourist destinations. Well my first destination would be
1. Alleppey – The Backwater Hot Spot