Which shows and dramas are you watching right now?Australian?
Well, we watch mostly American stuff. Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Elementary, that sort of thing. There are a few local dramas you could try, but I don't watch any of them so it's hard to recommend anything specifically.
However, some of the more popular and generally current locally produced dramas that provide Australian flavour are:
- Puberty Blues (coming of age)
- Offspring (twenty-somethings)
- House Husbands (married life)
- Packed to the Rafters (family)
- Wentworth (prison)
- Home and Away (family-friendly soap opera)
- Neighbours (family-friendly soap opera)
- Secrets and Lies (serial crime drama)
- Underbelly (serial, period crime dramas)
- Love Child (period drama)