Am I fat? I am a 14 year-old girl 5'6 and 147 pounds.

God, no. You are not fat.You are 14.You cannot be fat and 14, unless you either drink weight gainer shakes religiously, or have a health condition. If you were 250 pounds at that age, I would say that you need to see a doctor.Your

Are pull-ups safe/good for 14-year-olds?

How many pull ups can the average man (or woman) do?The short answer: We don't generally know in light of the fact that there are such a significant number of various wellsprings of clashing data. Be that as it may, this is

Can a 14-year-old boy get six-pack abs after training?

Before answering to the question, I would like to share some fascinating records of 14 years old guys or even less.14-year-old Brandon Miller Runs 1:51, Age Group World Record!14-Year-Old Powerlifter Keeps Breaking RecordsBoys' 13-14 US National Age Group Records (SCY) - SwimSwamSo, how did these guys achieve such a huge milestone

Can a 14 year old get a six pack and not affect height?

Well well well... We have a 14 year old here interested in getting the one thing many people have dreamed of getting (Myself included hehe...) Now here is the thing, in order to get and, you have to workout those muscles. The abdomen and the obliques are the muscles that need to be strengthened

Can a 14-year-old have a 6 pack? If yes, how so?

Since getting a six pack is all about body fat percent, this means working out isn't necessary. Instead, do some research and try to find out how many calories a day you should consume, based on the amount of activity, your general

Can a 17-year-old be jailed for impregnating a 14-year-old?

Any sexual intercourse with a child is rape and in most states sexual relations even with consent involving a girl 14 to 18 is "statutory rape," because of the lack of the child's capacity to consent. Rape may also be

Can I get abs at the age of 14?

Yes. You've had them for more than 14 years !We ALL have

Can the parents of a 14 year old girl force her to put her baby up for adoption?

Can a 15-year-old be forced to give up her baby for adoption?In 2011, my ex-husband was called out by one of his cousin's who had learned from me that he was not being kept from having visitation with our daughter. He had been lying about it to his family, using the way our visitation order was written

Can you suggest a strength training schedule for a 14-year-old boy? My weight is 57 kg and my height is 164 cm.

Before I recommend a program, I first need to talk about diet.I know, that's the boring part but it's the most crucial part if you want to succeed.For optimal muscle growth, you need three things:Enough caloriesEnough proteinYou don't need to worry about the

How can I, as a 14 year old, get abs?

Well first of all don't consider going into any harsh diets that's a big one. You need fat stores to grow especially since you are a teenage boy and once you hit that growth spurt you will lose most of that fat but if you really want to get those

How to get abs and muscles at 14 years old

It usually just depends on your bodyfat and body type. My friend Adrian is an Ectomorph, so it will naturally be harder for him to get abs since it he is naturally chubby. But under all that

How to get my 14 year old daughter away from her dad

Why would you want too? Is he abusing her? Does he do something to harm her? Or are you just a jealous mom who wants the type of relationship with her daughter that her daughter has with her dad????? IF he's basically a good dad don't fuck that up

How long will it take to get abs as a 14-year-old male?

Depends on how athletic you already are. But just for a word of advice, girls really don't care about abs that much. If you really want a girlfriend more important things to work on to get one are:PersonalitySense of humorKindnessBeing a gentleman (that's a big one)Dressing wellNot being an idiot (it's a struggle for us guys somtimes)Not being a

I am a 14-year-old male, 165 pounds, and 5'6'. How can I start to lose weight?

Quite easy. The healthy way is to take out 2–300 kcal from your daily recommended calorie intake and do some kind of exercise at least 3 times a week. Walking counts as exercise if you do it for more than 1 hour. Swimming is quite good. Do not limit yourself thinking at a gym. If you got stairs in

I breastfeed my 2-year-old son and now my 14-year-old son is asking permission to breastfeed. Is this acceptable and appropriate to breastfeed a 14-year-old child?

I wouldn't. When I was nursing my daughter my four year-old son asked to nurse. I had read or heard from La Leche League at that time that if the child was under 5 you should allow him to try it, so finally I did. As LLL predicted, he did not remember how to

I found inappropriate photos on my 14 year old daughter's phone. What should I do?

I've been in your daughters shoes, and trust me, it wasn't fun. The LAST thing you should do is degrade her. She's obviously going through something and teenage girls take things like that to heart. And I'm not saying you shouldn't discipline her, cause if you don't, she'll just do it again. Depending on how bad it

I found inappropriate toys in my 14 year old daughter's room. What should I do ?

If it's sex-toys you've found in her room, they're hardly

I found that my 14 year old daughter has a relationship with someone, What should I do?

Girls are a handful, aren't they? My oldest sister in law started dating her husband of 30 years when she was 14. They went on to get married and have 3 kids. She always complained that she married the one and only boyfriend

I have found videos on my 14 year old son's iPad of him touching himself. What should I do?

You need to have a serious talk with your son. While masturbation is a natural for a 14 year old to do and completely appropriate activity in private, recording it can land him in very serious trouble. While age of consent is different in different countries and sex may be

I'm a 14 year old boy and I want to get bigger arms and a six pack abs over this year (and obviously continue). Could someone give me some workout plans for this?

I'm not an expert, far from it but I can kind of help you.First off try ten press ups.Once your comftable doing the ten, you can easily do it wherever you want, increase your reps upto say thirty at a

I'm 14 year old male, 167 pounds and 5'8, am I fat?

Well, that would likely depend on whether you were male or female and how tall you are -- and whether you are into sports and trying to get you weight up to what a

Is it all right if I go the gym every day as a 14-year-old?

Short answer: Of course, physical activity is always a good thing no matter how old you are.Longer answer: But I'd also say this depends completely on your goals. Do you want just to stay fit? Then it's completely ok. Do you want to lose weight, get ripped or turn into

My 14 year old daughter is threatening to stop answering her phone when I call unless I buy her the new iPhone XS. What should I do? Should I listen to her and buy her a new one?

I don't agree that taking the phone away is the answer. That only teaches her that might makes right.Sure, she is acting out, but she's 14.Talk to her. Show her how she is behaving and ask her if that is the sort of person

My 14 year old son stays up all night until 5 am on his playstation every night. Should I take his playstation or leave him alone?

Aight, as part of the gamer community, at 14, staying up that late (early?) is kinda entirely unreasonable. At that point, it can and would affect his health. He's also in high school now, or going to be very soon. Habits like

My 14-year-old son watches dirty videos on YouTube. What should I do?

I had the same issue. For the sake of my boys, I'm going anonymous.A few points of clarification and assertions.You can access explicit material on YouTube. It's not that hard. It is possible to turn on YouTube restricted, which will filter out mature content as flagged by other users.There are

My husband gave our 14 year old daughter permission to date behind my back. Isn't this too soon?

Ok, so, I'm going to go against the flow of answers here.No, it's not too soon, as evidenced by the fact that they want to, and if we're being honest, you're more along for the ride on this one than in the driver's seat.Freshman in Highschool going on dates is perfectly normal, so long as they're

My neighbor's 14 year old daughter became pregnant. My 8 year old daughter adores her. What can I say to my daughter so she will still like her, but not think it's neat to be pregnant at 14?

I have every confidence your daughter will figure this out herself, as she sees the reality of teen motherhood unfold before her.When I was a child, we had this very fun aunt, that all the kids in the family loved to spend time with. She gave us treats, played card games with us, had long

Should I get a divorce at 42 years old after staying married for 14 years to an abusive husband for the sake of my daughters?

It's sounds like mentally you have already divorced him.Which means now you are only wasting your time, your beauty, and your youth (you're still young) on something you don't want.Start you preparations now.How do you look physically? Remember you're going to be in the dating game soon. Start dieting, work out, get healthy, and look

Should I let my 14-year-old daughter drink coffee?

I started drinking caffeinated beverages at age 13. Here's why and how it has affected me:At 13, I needed to be at my bus stop by 6:15 am every weekday morning for school. I usually had 1 hour before this to get up, shower, do my hair, apply minimal cosmetics, eat breakfast, pack my lunch, and walk to

What is the average weight for a 5'2 14 year old female?

There are A LOT of factors that affect weight and body size, so if you're asking because you are insecure do not worry, because charts are very off, very flawed. Some people are born thicker, and curvier, or bigger boned, etc. As long as you're not overweight to an unhealthy degree, I wouldn't worry. It's more about body

What should I do about my 14-year-old daughter being bullied at school for being promiscuous?

Promiscuous at 14 - deal with that first. First off, get a line on whether she really is engaging in untoward sexual behavior. How much is real, how much is talk (teenagers do boast to impress their friends).Do a reality check on what are social norms in your daughter's crowd, and an

What's an appropriate catch phrase for my 14-year-old son?

I must admit, this boy's three-word catch phrase has a certain impish charm.Still . . . as adults we know this is totally inappropriate language for just about anyone at just about anytime. If words like these fly around your home on a regular basis, you have a different

Would you allow your 14 year old daughter to wear bralettes? What about thongs?

Speaking as a 15 year old, I'd definitely say yes. I am on the much smaller side of the boob size scale. Because of this, I get small boob jokes, especially about not being big enough to fill actual bras. Because of this, I wear bralettes almost constantly. They're pretty and I even get complimented on

Are 14-15-year-olds really adults?

Everybody is different. Let's examine two scenarios:Scenario A): your life consists of barely passing your high school classes because you're way too preoccupied with your social life. When you get home, you play video games and/or log into social media for hours, breaking

Can I go to the gym if I'm 14 years old?

You don't need to go to the gym until it's extremely necessary(you're obese/the doctor has advised you to etc).You can lose weight by exercising in the comfort of your home. It can save you a lot of money.If you are a girl and want

Does working out on your calves stunt growth? I am currently 14 years old and is it relevant to do this at this age.

What mainly stunts the growth is malnutrition and lack of sleep.If a child is forced to long days of hard labour all year, it can also affect growth.Most teens who are able to go on Quora and ask questions, are not in the risk of veing forced to

How can a skinny 14-year-old boy get muscular and gain weight over the summer?

Push ups and squats - I don't like sit-ups -(they don't make for wash-board ab's by the way), but if you decide to do them, do so with your knees bent - it takes a bit of adjusting but you'll quickly find that you can do them without

How can a skinny 14 year old get strong without going to the gym?

If you are looking to build strength without the use of the gym, then there are certain things you could do such as:Bodyweight TrainingStrongmanBy bodyweight, I don't mean just repping out exercises. To get stronger alongside building lean muscle mass, you

How to gain weight fast

You have a fast metabolism. It's something that will be really beneficial as you get older. Other people will get fat and you will stay average or trim. So you've got that to look forward too. It might seem far away but it will arrive faster than you

How many hours should a 14 year old kid play video games per day?

I'm 16, I'm a high school student with friends, I have a family I love, and I live in a great environmen. I used to play sports, it was amazing, but I'm not interested enough to go everyday. I'm a full on A - B student

I'm 14 years old and about 6 feet 3 inches, and my dad is about 6 feet 7 inches. If I just shaved for the first time, am I done growing?

It depends on the age you started your main growth spurts. I was only 5'3 right after turning 14 and by my 15th birthday I was about 5'6–7. At 16 and a half I'm about 5'9 and may still be growing. My brother started late

I'm 14, will I grow more?

.. If you aim to loose weight now you're unlikely to grow much more. Stop that immediately and give your body the nutrients and energy it needs to reach its full potential. Essentially eat a normal portion for someone your age and forget

I'm 14 years old and overweight, can someone help?

I am pretty impressed that at 14 you have not only figured out your #1 problem, but also had the smarts to ask your questions on this forum. Well done miss.The others will give you much more detailed answers than I will. And that is fine and I think you should read them because

I'm a 14 year old kid and want to do drugs. How do I start?

Read the Wiki answer -Don't do drugs kidFind a drug dealer.Forget your old friends and if you don't they will.Rob your house and run away.Set out on a wild adventure with your new friends in a car.SyrupPainkillersCigaretteWeedHennessyVodkaPills(Cool names, aren't they?)I know, the reader may be unable to visualize these friends. Don't worry, I am here.

Is it all right if I go the gym every day as a 14-year-old?

Short answer: Of course, physical activity is always a good thing no matter how old you are.Longer answer: But I'd also say this depends completely on your goals. Do you want just to stay fit? Then it's completely ok. Do you want to lose

Is it safe if I, a 14-year-old, would do push ups, sit ups, and plank 1 day, then squats and other leg workouts the next?

I train a lot of young athletes and I would say you are a long way from benefiting from a split body routine. Just do everything in one workout. Make two routines: A and B and work out 3 times a week.

Knowing what you know now, what would you tell your 14-year-old self?

Alright, listen up.You just turned fourteen. That's okay, I just turned fifteen a couple of months ago. It hasn't been that long, sis. But you're still smarter and stronger than you were before, so you better shut up now, look at

What are some gym workouts for a 14 year old guy?

You should be doing Starting Strength (Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training, 3rd edition: Mark Rippetoe, Jason Kelly: 8601401262985: Amazon.com: Books) or Stronglifts 5x5 (StrongLifts: Simple, Effective Strength and Muscle Building).These workouts seem

What are some workouts for a skinny 14-year-old boy who wants to put some muscle on his bone?

There are six moves you need to start out with.PullupsDeadliftsSquatsOverhead PressBicep CurlsIncline Bench PressFind out what your max weight is and then only lift about 75–80% of that.3 sets 5–8 reps. Once you got that beat, up it to 5 sets. Once 5 sets

What is the perfect workout routine for a 14-year-old who wants to get stronger and fitter?

At this age! You have many options for getting fitter and stronger!You can indulge yourslef in any sports like football, basketball, hockey, cricket, volleyball or lawn tennis!Apart from that!You can start doing swimming!Swimming will also help you in gaining the height and due to swimming, your body will be lean and toned up with time!And you can also

What should every 14-year-old know?

14 is the time when you enter High School, this is when you will start to learn more about the world and what is going on in it(good or bad).    I've learned that the best thing to learn is respect. You should respect everyone you speak to no matter there attitudes towards life. Never

What weight Dumbbells would you need to define a 14 year olds arms?

Increased muscle definition happens when you decrease your body fat. Since you can't spot reduce fat from your arms, there's no way to specifically define your arms in isolation from the rest of your body. So your question about which dumbbells you need

As a 14-year-old, how do I tell my 25-year-old sister that I disapprove of her being a social worker? I barely know her due to a big age gap, so it's hard to speak the truth. She should not be snooping into families and taking their kids away.

I'm gonna come stick my nose in here.As a child care worker, we have to take mandated reporter training, and the horror stories are absolutely awful. I've had to call CPS before and so have others I've known.To make the call, we have to have some sort of proof. We can't just go on gut feeling.

Can a 14 year old get a six pack and not affect height?

You are not a heavy lifter so you won't have any problems. First of all, no sweet, no spice, no butter type food, no fat, no salt and low carb high protein diet. No sweet means not even fructose. No

Can a 14 year old have a 21 year old boyfriend, who she will be marrying in 4 years?

When I was 15 I fell for a 21 year old. My mother disapproved, and even though we never had sex, threatened to press stat rape charges on him. Understandably, he left.We met again when I was an adult, and

Can Ashwagandha increase my height if I am 14 years old?

Yes, it aids in the height growth provided, rest of the things are in place. Please note that height growth depends on your genes, diet and physical fitness. Apart from that, the growth spurts that happen also plays an important part. While most of such spurts happen during adolescence

Can I get abs at the age of 14?

Yes. You've had them for more than 14 years !We ALL have

How big can I get as a 14-year-old male trying to build muscle?

My best recommendation on this is to help out with lifting heavy stuff around your house, but that's only if you don't wish to have your family members aware of your attempts.Another good way is to get into drums. Drums not only give you a very sought after skill in the music world, as there's not a

How to get a girlfriend (I'm 14 years old)

Here's my tried and tested method for teens to get girlfriends. Listen up here, lads.You gotta find yourself a good girl. By good, I mean good looking. You can't find yourself a girl that isn't at least a 9/10. Who gives

How can a 14-year-old boy build abs without a gym?

Do a ton of push ups and sit ups. You know that movie

How can a 14 year old boy lose weight efficiently?

There is a lot written about weight loss, but in practical terms you can go a long way with two simple steps: --Eat as few junk calories as possible--Get as much physical activity as possibleRe: EatingAt your age, given that you are growing,

How can a 14 year old get $4000?

So when I was sixteen (a couple years older, I know) I also needed to come up with 4000$ to go on a school trip to Europe. The first thing I did was sit down and talk with my parents. The deal we struck was that if I

How can a 14 year old lose weight and what are the most appropriate exercises for a 14 year old?

OK, here we go. Now I'm no 14 year old. However at considerable expense, I had a personal trainer come to my home, I was too fat and embarrassed to go to a gym and be seen in public.You go

How can I, as a 14 year old, get abs?

Well first of all don't consider going into any harsh diets that's a big one. You need fat stores to grow especially since you are a teenage boy and once you hit that growth spurt you will lose most of that fat but if you really want to

How to get abs and muscles at 14 years old

It usually just depends on your bodyfat and body type. My friend Adrian is an Ectomorph, so it will naturally be harder for him to get abs since it he is naturally chubby. But under all that

How to get abs as a skinny 14 year old boy

You could have the fabled six pack but if it's hidden under a layer of fat it won't be seen. Start by monitoring your diet. This is the most difficult part. You can't out exercise a bad diet. Cut out sweets, snacks, seconds. Don't starve yourself but don't

How to get/develop muscles as fast as possible if I'm 14 years old

Filling up on protein to mass up those biceps is a misconception. Eating extra protein actually doesn't do much toward boosting your muscle mass and strength.Medical research shows that consuming too much protein, more than 30% of your total daily caloric intake could actually harm your

Can a 14-year-old have a 6 pack? If yes, how so?

First of all, no sweet, no spice, no butter type food, no fat, no salt and low carb high protein diet. No sweet means not even fructose. No fruit. Not even any fruit juice.Let's see if you have big belly then you have to reduce that

How to get very strong and very fast as a 14-year old

By eating healthy food, limit the number of junk food, to build muscle and gain a healthy weight, you need to eat a lot of good food, not just protein rich food but also fruits and veg. It's ok to

How to lose 5 kg in 1 month if I am a 14-year-old girl

First off, you are 14, why would you want to lose so much weight ?Losing 5kg in 1 month is a lot for the average person. Only ppl who are very obese can lose that much safely.I lost 2lbs a week before

How to make my breasts grow

At 14 it's quite possible that your breasts still have some natural growing left to do. You shouldn't be overly worried about your size yet (if at all). My first serious girlfriend was a UK 28A up until she was 16, then relatively quickly developed up

How could I, a 14-year-old, 5'9 180 lb male, lose weight?

80% of weight loss is diet. 20% is exercise.Those are really rough estimates, because everyone has different lifestyle habits and tastes, but those were generally true for me. I lost 80 lbs in the space of about 6 months doing what I'm about to tell you, and I have kept it off

How do a lose weight as a 14-year-old. I am 5'7 and 182 pounds.

You need professional help. This level of obesity WILL shorten your life.Google ‘Type2 diabetes'.Putting yourself an a diabetic/heart patient's diet, avoid REFINED SUGARS at all costs. Sugary drinks, most breakfast cereals.Plenty of exercise. What is Exercise, Precautions & BenefitsLook at the sugar content in ready-made meals (avoid if you can)Diet

How to lose weight as a 14 year old, I'm Male, 5'5 and 170 pounds

Since you did not say whether you are male or female the best advice I can give is of a general nature but first thing you need to find out is why are you this overweight? What are you eating, how much, and how often? Are you getting any exercise

How to tell my 8 year old adopted son that his 14 year old brother died this morning

I am so sorry to hear of this situation. I have been in similar situation when we had my daughters favorite grand ma pass away rather unexpectedly and suddenly. Your situation is much more grave and loss much more personal to the child.It affects his daily life, be in his grieving or his daily activities. He will feel the

How to help a 14 year old who is pregnant

Who is the father? The odds are it was not a boyfriend. Based on statistics we learned in a class at Yale Medical School back in the late 1980s, 75% of pregnant 14 year olds in the United States are victims of RAPE and/or

How does a 14-year-old boy do strength training?

Starting is easy. Keeping at it is more difficult. Anyway, some of the others answers are good. To be honest, if I were you, I would start with the basics. You can find good "Back to basics 2-splits" on the web. But

How long is the ideal time of sleep for a 14 year old boy?

Is your son ideal? In which ways? Physiological and psychological criteria being integrated in the matter of sleep, both factors are relevant to your determination of whether your son is

How long will it take to get abs as a 14-year-old male?

Depends on how athletic you already are. But just for a word of advice, girls really don't care about abs that much. If you really want a girlfriend more important things to work on to get one are:PersonalitySense of humorKindnessBeing a gentleman (that's a big one)Dressing

How many calories do I need to intake? I'm 5'2 and I'm 14.

You need about 1,800 calories to stay alive and maintain. If you like going to the gym you need around 2,000 or more. To get a personal calories count go to your GP or even better go to see a nutritionist.But calories aren't everything. I can eat 1,800

How many pounds should a 14-year-old lift?

I think you will gain most from very slow concentrated full range movements that end with a two second contraction at the top and full stretch at the end. You should not be only taining to gain muscle size but also

How much does sleeping 5-6 hours for a week affect a 14-year-old boy?

I mean if it doesn't interfere with your academics, social life, or life in general, then no. Some people don't need that much sleep, some people do. If you pay enough attention to your body, and listen patiently, you'll find out a way to enhance this natural ability you have or

I am 110 pounds, five foot five inches, and 14 years old. Am I underweight?

Possibly however it's better to be slightly underweight than overweight in most cases.I'd speak to your doctor or school health teacher/nutritionist. Just eating more maybe an extra snack like nuts, fruit, grains or starchy food will help put on a little weight. Or you

I am 14 years old and I run a 2:14 800m. what should I be able to run at the end of highschool?

While this a good time, what you should be able to run at the end of high school depends on how much training you've already had. If say you currently train regularly and are well-accustomed to the race and want to push yourself as far as possible you should aim for a

I'm 14 and weigh 138 pounds. Is that bad?

I'm 14 and weigh 138 pounds. Is that bad?Most Americans prefer to wait until their weight is impacting their physical health. At 14 you are probably going to be fine the way you are for several decades, but of course, that will depend on how much more weight

I'm 14 years old. I'm thinking of getting a six pack. What are your thoughts?

Be sure to pick a good one.Jokes aside, my thoughts are don't make six pack the goal. Your goal should be getting fit and enjoying it.Pick a sport you like. If you just want to get fit, pick strength and gymnastic feats as a goal (like squatting 100kg or doing a

I'm a 14 year old boy and I want to get bigger arms and a six pack abs over this year (and obviously continue). Could someone give me some workout plans for this?

I'm not an expert, far from it but I can kind of help you.First off try ten press ups.Once your comftable doing the ten, you can easily do it wherever you want, increase your reps upto say thirty at a time.Back straight,

I'm a 14 year old boy who is sad to admit that I like diapers. How do I buy diapers if I can't buy them online and can't drive? I can ride to 4 locations, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, and IGA. How do I buy diapers discreetly & which location is the best?

The psychology of this aside. The best way to buy something discreetly is to purchase away from your home, from multiple locations so a pattern isn't recognised. Mostly just to prevent accidental comments or conversations. Aside from that just purchase them as normal. People buy all sorts

I'm a 14-year-old girl and I'm afraid I'll never find love. I know this sounds overdramatic and I'm too young to worry about this, but I feel like everyone hates me and I'll end up alone in the end. Is there any way to stop thinking about this?

Yes, your to young to think this. Some children have a terrible outlook in high school but just know it's temporary. steps to thinking differently:A. Change your perspective. Instead of thinking no one will like me think will I like them? Reverse the way you feel about others. Change how you see yourself. If you hate yourself, your not

I'm 14 year old male, 167 pounds and 5'8, am I fat?

Well, that would likely depend on whether you were male or female and how tall you are -- and whether you are into sports and trying to get you weight up to what a

I'm a 14 year old female and I'm always hungry. Why is this?

Most likely because you're going through a growth spurt but if that's not the case then ask your mom to take you to the doctor, you may have a metabolic disorder. When kids go through growth spurts they get hungry and

I'm a 14 year old female. I weigh 121 pounds and my height is 5'1. Am I overweight?

Over what weight? You're at the age where you excessively worry about body image and what others think of you. You are perfectly fine at what you are at. Avoid reading fashion magazines that focus on super skinny. Try to life a healthy lifestyle of cutting out sugar, sodas and junk foods. Eat more fruits and veggies. Maybe

I'm a 14 year old male, I am 6 foot, and my BMI is 21.8, is this good, and if it is can you explain why (I lift weights if that means anything)?

BMI is considered archaic by modern fitness standards. It doesn't take into account muscle vs fat. If you want a decent metric look up Basel metabolic rate (BMR) this is a personalized number specific ONLY to you. Like a fingerprint. Also body fat percentage

I'm a 14 year old male, I'm 178 cm and I weigh 48 kilos. Am I okay?

Well if you calculate your BMI, it is coming out as 15.1, which means you are seriously underweight. Optimum BMI should be between 18–25. So you can calculate how much weight you need to gain, in order for you to have an optimum BMI, you need to gain around 9 kgs of weight.And if you

Is 115 pounds skinny for a 5'10 14 year old male?

In case you didnt see I attached two pictures of me,https://gyazo.com/9713d8c00402dd...https://gyazo.com/39f395f4a84591...BTW I workout and Im fairly strong, I usually lift 15 pound dumbbells and do lots of reps and fast reps, and then I can lift like 40–60 pounds doing barbell curls depends how much energy I have that day, but yeah

Is 130 pounds a good weight for a 14 year old girl who is 5'10?

As Craig Good would say, weight loss is not recommended for anyone under 18 years old, except under direct medical supervision.And I don't think there are any doctors out there that would opt to put you on some sort of diet. You are not a large person by any regard

Is 140 pounds fat for a 5'3, 14 year old male?

There are a lot of people who know a lot about weight and fitness here on Quora, and they mean well, but... You should ignore them.If you are worried about your weight, ask your parent or guardian to call your doctor and make