I'm a 15 year old girl that weighs 102 pounds and I'm 5'4. How bad is this?

You may be a tad underweight; however, the charts vary and you seem to be in the normal range. Do you have enough energy? Are you eating well? Do you exercise, play sports? Get enough sleep?  All of these will determine how

Can a 15-year-old girl get pregnant?

If you've started your period you can get pregnant yes (and even before your first period has started). .. And if you are you'd not be the youngest by far (I think the youngest girl was 5 or so). 15 is

Do teenagers get hungry because they are still growing?

First off please do not decrease caloric intake. Your body knows how much energy it needs better than any app/website or potentially even doctor. Unless there is some serious underlying issue if you're hungry you need food.At 15 not only are you likely to

How much do boys grow after 15?

Height for boys or girls is not a given, although it's written in their genetic make-up. I feel, and think, from the many children I've been blessed to know, including my own, a lot depends on the AGE-OLD argument of Nature vs Nurture.With the advent of time, education of people

What happens if a 15-year-old goes to the gym for one month for 3 hours every day?

It depends on what you're even doing there for 3 hours.If you're weightlifting for 3 hours, you aren't being efficient with your time. Intensity creates density. If you're HUSTLING through a workout with perfect form and timing to failure you might be able to last an

What is 15 years old too old for?

A common way to answer your question would be : too old for drinking milk directly from your mother, too old for wetting the bed (unless of handicapped people), too old for nagging for allowance to your parents.Apart from the basic human ability,

How does one start working out as a weak 15 year old?

Oh dude, just listen to what I have to say.I started working out around the time I turned 15. It's been six months, and I'm in the best shape of my life. Seriously, I've gained 23 pounds of (mostly) muscle.In the beginning, I was PAINFULLY skinny. My dad once

I'm a 15 year old girl that weighs 102 pounds and I'm 5'4. How bad is this?

You may be a tad underweight; however, the charts vary and you seem to be in the normal range. Do you have enough energy? Are you eating well? Do you exercise, play sports? Get enough sleep?  All of these will determine how you

I am 15. How can I transform myself from a boy into a man?

I loved playing RuneScape. Every day I'd be at school fantasising getting home and spending the next 8 hours in a virtual world working towards my goals on the game.I was the best in my school at it, easily. But no one knew this,

What do you have to do when you're 15 and you want to live with your other parent?

If he's fifteen, she can't legally keep him if he wants to live with his dad (and his dad is willing to take him).After age thirteen, the courts allow you to choose which parent to live with.He should talk to his father about moving in, set a date, make plans, and move all of his things that he is