Is it morally wrong for a 19 year old to date a 40 year old?

When I was 39 years, 3 months, and 16 days, a girl I had known for about 3 years asked me on a date, she was 18 years, 1 month, and 6 days old. I was her first date, first kiss, etc. 86 days later we moved in together. We were together 5 years,

My diagnosed NPD husband always wants me to keep the family drama free. So why would he leave me for a 19 year old who's the epitome of an angsty teen and doesn't know what to do with her life?

Hello.I only have a min I am on my way out . I saw your question and had to say something quickly I will write more when I return.I am so terribly sorry to hear that. I know how it feels . I don't know how old

Can a 19 year old date a 37 year old?

I mean, it's not illegal, but I wouldn't advise doing so.As someone who has been in a few age gap relationships, although not that major, it is not a course of action I am very proud of. I wouldn't want to do it again.A 37 year old has much more life experience than a

I'm 6 ft and between 140 to 150 lbs, at 19 years old. Will I ever fill out?

Very much; YES! Without continued training, expects that

Is 115 lbs. heavy for a 5'5' 19-year-old girl?

Um... Hello? Over here? Hi! I'm a 15 year old black girl who is 5′5″ like you, only I weigh 145 pounds and I'm a 34D. I'm literally bordering on overweight. You, my dear, are bordering on UNDERWEIGHT. (Both of these are according to the BMI scale). Just because you have a little tummy flub doesn't