If Joe Biden ran for presidency in 2020, could Barack Obama be his VP?

Actually yes.Here's the deal. A vice president has to be eligible to succeed to the presidency and the president is term-limited by the 22d amendment. The catch is that while a president is limited to two elected terms he or she is also limited to a total of

Will it be good idea to have Elon Musk running for 2020 US presidential election?

I don't think so (TL;DR at the bottom).Elon Musk is a brilliant serial entrepreneur who has made impressive strides in the technological and corporate worlds. But he does not have a background in government, public service, foreign policy, or many other subjects that are important for a

At present, it seems Donald Trump will win 2020 election for sure, what are possible scenarios that Democratic Party can turn the table?

I seriously doubt Trump will win the 2020 election.For one thing, he's only popular with one demographic: poorly educated white people. He's alienated himself from women, black people, Hispanic people, Muslim people, the LGBT community, independents, and even moderate Republicans.It's extremely rare for an incumbent president to

How likely will Trump win again in 2020?

I didn't vote for him. I was also surprised when he won the nomination and shocked when he won the election.But I think he's probably going to get reelected. For a few reasons:The economy is doing well. Doesn't matter why, it is. Historically, it is rare for voters

Will Donald Trump get reelected in 2020?

Trump's chances are looking very strong for re-election right now. Here are reasons why:Putin is very pleased with Trump's performance in creating chaos in America and in destroying American prestige around the world. Putin has his hackers and misinformation machine working overtime to guarantee Trump's

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020 or Impeached in 2019?

I hope re-elected in 2020. Aside from my support of Trump, I am very annoyed by the talk of impeachment. It undermines the value of democracy. It shows that if a party loses the election then they will just try to impeach the POTUS. If that is the case, what is the point in an election? And