Divorce law: What can invalidate a seperation agreement?

You have a complex family-law issue and you should retain the services of a family-law practitioner in Ontario. Your issue is a salient one with legal currency, and you need to consult an Ontario family-law practitioner lawyer now--it can be the one who drew up the Separation Agreement, or another one. But